Tech1 are your one stop repair shop and we are here to help you with all of your repair needs, rergardless of whether your item is in or out of warranty.
Products we Service Include:
- Fridges – LG & Samsung Only!
- Washing Machines – LG & Samsung Only!
- Big Screen TV’s – All Types – QLed – O’Led – LED – LCD
- Microwaves (Domestic/Commercial)
- Hi Fi
- DVD/Blu Ray/PVR/VCR
- Home Theatre Systems
- Vacuum Cleaners (Samsung, LG & Electrolux)
- Coffee Machine (Electrolux)
Additional services we offer all of our customers:
For your convenience, we offer Pickup/delivery service for large screen TV’S.
Communication throughout your repair:
- Repairs waiting for parts for more than 2 days will be followed up with the supplier and the customer advised of delay and estimated delivery time with our customer service team.
- Any extended warranty repairs waiting for approval for more than 48 hours are followed up and the customer is advised of the delay and estimated delivery time.
- Customers are advised the instant the technician has finalised their repair, letting them know it has been completed and ready for pick up or to schedule a convenient delivery time if it is a larger item.
Fast Turnaround times:
To ensure minimal time delays for most repairs, our stock control system keeps as many common parts as economically possible readily available to ensure quicker turn-around times.
Fully trained and Industry recognised technicians
You can rest assured that you have chosen the right repair centre with Tech1 having been awarded brown goods repairer of the year along with customer Total service and quality excellence over the past 3 years.
Our industry trained and recognised technicians are trained by the leading Manufacturers such as Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Yamaha and more, ensuring you receive the highest level of customer service coupled with quality repairs
Tech1 was nominated as one of the best repairers in Australia to go and experience/Learn the service operation in LG Korea. This included the Factories, Service centres and head office known as the Twin Towers, providing valuable insight into the LG brand and to allowing Tech 1 to discuss ways to further improve the efficiency for our customers.